See what ingredients are in our all natural wellness essentials.
100% Natural Ingredients.
Empower to Achieve Optimal Health!
1. Almond oil contains vitamin A, E, B1, B2, B6, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. Treats mild muscular pain, eczema, psoriasis, sunburn, infections and more.
2. Aloe Vera Oil contains three anti-inflammatory fatty acids. Contains skin nourishing and restorative properties that softens, moisturizes and is used externally to treat a number of skin irritations.
3. Apricot oil helps dry, irritated and inflamed skin, and good for elderly to use. Contains vitamin A, E, essential fatty acids, oleic and linoleic acid.
4. Argan oil restores damaged hair. Increases the elasticity of hair. Contains vitamin E, antioxidants, and anti-aging that treat psoriasis, acne, dry skin, eczema and more.
5. Avocado oil restores & hydrates skin, increasing the elasticity. Contains zinc, calcium, niacin, protein, vitamins A, D & E. Treats rashes, protects against the sun’s UV rays & more.
6. Black seed oil is effective in curing headaches, toothaches, wounds, eczema, psoriasis, joint pain and autoimmune diseases. Contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory ingredients.
7. Fractionate coconut oil moisturizes delicate skin. Contains Linoleic Acid, Omega 6 fatty acid and vitamin E. Restores damaged and stressed tissues. Perfect for babies.
8. Grape seed oil is an antioxidant, anti-enzyme, non-allergenic, with astringent properties for sensitive and acne prone skin that is rich in vitamin E. It contains high levels of Linoleic Acid and Omega 6 fatty acid. Restores damaged and stressed tissues.
9. Hempseed oil contains protein, fiber, 3:1 ratio of omega-6 to omega-3,essential fatty acids. Lowers cholesterol levels to regulate digestion. Treats dry skin and more
10. Honey treats antibacterial and infections on the skin. Honey absorbs moisture from the air. Heals burns, bruises, wounds and skin ulcers. Honey also provides 35 percent protein.
11. Jojoba oil replenishes, nourishes and hydrates skin cells. Jojoba oil contains antibacterial properties treats burns, skin infections, psoriasis, anti-aging and cuts.
12. Moringa Oil treats inflammation-related diseases, cancer, diabetes, arthritis and other joint pain, such as rheumatism bacterial, fungal, viral and parasitic infections. Contains protein, vitamin A, calcium, potassium, vitamin C and 90 protective anti aging compounds, including flavonoids and phenolic acids.
13. Pomace olive oil treats dryness and minor inflammation. Possesses antioxidants, anti-atherosclerotic and anti-inflammatory characteristics.
14. Sesame seed oil contains magnesium, copper, calcium, iron, zinc and antioxidants that reduce free radicals, muscle spasms, backaches, joint pain and high blood pressure.
15. Shea “Karite” butter is an anti-irritant. Contains allantoin and cinnamon acid that enhance the skins natural barrier. Treats scars, eczema, acne, psoriasis and protects against the suns UV rays.
16. Tea tree oil is an antiviral, antibacterial, antimicrobial and antifungal medicine. Soothes and treats infections, burns, athlete’s foot, dandruff, lice, acne, herpes, insect bites and more.
17. Vegetable glycerin can be a remedy for psoriasis, rashes, burns, bedsores and cuts.
20+ Natural Ingredients with Every Purchase
Our team has curated the perfect collection of wellness essentials for the best of cell structure. When you shop with us, you can trust that you’re getting the very best wellness essentials, the very best pricing, and customer service!
We use the highest quality of natural ingredients for our wellness essentials so you will look and feel vibrant in transforming your health! With ingredients like almonds, grape-seed, blackseed oil and shea butter that enhances your skin and hair cell growth, you can count on feeling continuously strong and healthy.
Wellness Essential Benefits
All care essentials contain important ingredients such as vitamin A, D, E and more than helps replenish, nourish, hydrate and maintain your overall cell structure. Our care essentials are keeping you healthy and in balance for the body and mind.
Can you tell me more about Organic Memories?
At Organic Memories, we carry a wide variety of organic natural wellness essentials including oils, body butters, cleansers, and more. We only use the highest quality, natural organic wellness essentials so you will feel luxurious, all the time! With ingredients like almonds, grapeseed, and shea butter, your body will be strong and healthy. From scents like lemonade to almond sugar delight, Organic Memories has a huge selection of organic wellness essentials that are perfect for your mental, physical, and fragrance needs, all at affordable prices! When you shop with us, you can trust that you’re getting the very best organic wellness essentials, the very best pricing, and customer service that simply won’t be beaten!
What benefits does Organic Memories wellness essentials provide?
All organic wellness essentials contain important ingredients such as vitamin A, D, E, and more that help replenishes, nourish, hydrate, and maintain healthy cell structure. Our organic body care essentials are ideal for all body types. Our wellness essentials will additionally soften and moisturize your skin and hair, contains all-natural preservatives and no harsh chemicals.
All of our organic wellness essentials are rich in protein, vitamins, and more. No silicones, parabens, petroleum, mineral oils, or artificial colors.
Essential Wellness Benefits
Care Essentials are effective in treating and reducing the following conditions:
- Boost Immune System
- Improves Blood Circulation
- Stimulates Skin & Hair Cell Growth
Accelerates wound healing and provides natural UV sun protection.
How can anti-oxidants benefit your body/skin?
An antioxidant is a molecule that inhibits the oxidation of other molecules. Originally, antioxidants specifically referred to a chemical that prevented the consumption of oxygen. In the late 19th and early 20th centuries, the extensive study focused on the use of antioxidants in important industrial processes, such as the prevention of metal corrosion, the vulcanization of rubber, and the polymerization of fuels in the fouling of internal combustion engines. Oxidation is a chemical reaction that transfers electrons or hydrogen from a substance to an oxidizing agent, and during this process, harmful by-products (free radicals) are produced. Anti-oxidants neutralize free radicals, which are highly unstable, by giving one of their electrons, snatching away electrons from stable molecules, causing damage to cell membranes, cell nucleus, and the cell DNA they contain. Antioxidants in effect, absorb the free radicals, which reduces or prevents some amounts of oxidative damage. Our care essentials are loaded with effective antioxidants, to help lessen free radical damage. Antioxidants also have many industrial uses, such as preservatives in food and cosmetics and to prevent the degradation of rubber and gasoline.
How can coconut oil benefit your body/skin?
Coconut oil is an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of matured coconuts harvested from the coconut palm (Cocos nucifera). Coconut oil is a vegetable oil that was first developed commercially in the South Sea Islands and South Asia in the mid-19th century. Coconut oil is very high in saturated fat with a milky color. Coconut oil can be used as a skin moisturizer, helping with dry skin and reduces protein loss when used in hair. Coconut oil possesses lauric acid, which is considered to be an anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial. Coconut oil contains high saturated fat content, making it slow to oxidize, and thus, resistant to rancidification, lasting up to two years without spoiling. Coconut oil is an important base ingredient for the manufacture of soap, which is harder and retains more water than those made with other oils, therefore increasing manufacturer yields. Acids derived from coconut oil can be used as herbicides.
How do natural ingredients transform the body?
Each wellness essential contains universal all natural ingredients that benefit your skin, hair & immune system. Ingredients are absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream and distributed throughout the body, strengthening the immune system, detoxing the body and stimulating and replenishing cell growth throughout the body, for healthy skin and hair.